The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Cauhapé
- Year : 2019
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Jurançon
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 70% Gros Manseng, 30% Petit Manseng
- Soil : Argilo-silicieux exposé Sud-Est
A beautiful ageing potential of 7 years
A very good aperitif wine. Will go wonderfully well with a semi-cooked foie gras. To accompany the end of the meal, it will be perfect with fruit pies or strawberry charlottes