Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Cauhapé
- Year : 2017
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Jurançon
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 50% Petit Manseng, 50% Gros Manseng
- Soil : Coteaux argilo-silicieux exposés sud-est
Serve at 14-16°, to be kept up to 7 years.
This wine will perfectly reveal a smoked pork-butchery, will emphasize a salmon in the court bouillon or a finely cooked fish, even grilled. It will marry a white meat or a sheep cheese from our valleys. It will surprise you with dishes such as: langoustines with Thai basil, gambas flambéed with aniseed, old-fashioned veal blanquette, tender game like pigeon or guinea fowl.
The Wine Estate
Nestled in the heart of the Jurançon region, between the Pyrenees and the Atlantic Ocean, the vineyard extends over 45 hectares of slopes with generous south-east exposure. The climate combines mountain rigour and oceanic mildness. Combined with the quality of the soil, a precious mixture of clay, silica and pebbles, it allows the quintessence of the noble grape varieties of Jurançon to be expressed here: the big Manseng and the small Manseng. At Domaine Cauhapé, the whole team is constantly listening to nature to better exploit its diversity. Thus, the parcels of gros Manseng are mainly reserved for the elaboration of dry white wines appreciated for their freshness and the richness of their aromas. As for the Petit Manseng, it is harvested by successive sorting, in order to produce great mellow wines that evoke candied fruits, roast, honey...