The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : DOMAINE CAUVARD
- Year : 2020
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Beaune
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Pinot Noir
- Soil : argilo-calcaire
From now on, and to be kept for up to 7 years. Serve between 13 and 15°C"
On a crispy roast chicken. For cheeses, it prefers those with a sweet taste such as chaource, brie de meaux, tomme, reblochon, cantal, mont d'or, époisses.