Domaine Celine et Fréderic Gueguen Bourgogne Pinot Noir "La Vigne d'Emile" - Rouge - 2020
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Celine et Fréderic Gueguen
- Year : 2020
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Bourgogne
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 100% Pinot noir
- Soil : Marne et calcaire
3 to 6 years of ageing, to be served between 13 and 16°C.
Food pairing : Cold cuts, ham with parsley, meat in sauce, duck with olives, salted pork with lentils, beef, cheeses (Epoisses, Chaource, Soumaintrain)