Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Celine et Fréderic Gueguen
- Year : 2018
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Bourgogne
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Pinot Noir
- Soil : Portlandien, argilo calcaire
Keeps for 1 to 3 years. To drink in its youth and freshness.
Serve at 10 - 12°C
Ideal as an aperitif or with a meal, it goes perfectly with tapas, summer, Italian, spicy and exotic cuisine.
The Wine Estate
Domaine Celine et Fréderic Gueguen
Coming from a family of winemakers, and after working on her father's farm for 13 years, Celine decided in 2013 to become independent to create her own wines with her husband, Frederic. With a healthy dose of pragmatism and attention to detail, the Chablis couple is pursuing their goal: to achieve racy, precise wines. Together, they cultivate more than 35 different parcels in a wide variety of terroirs between Chablis, Chichée, Saint Bris and Irancy. The Chardonnay grape variety is characterized on this terroir by a very pleasant fruity side and a fine and delicate minerality. We are on clay-limestone soils (Kimmerdigien) which are suitable for the development of the vine.