Domaine Chamfort Côté Inverse - Rouge - 2019
Le Séguret is made exclusively from old Grenache and Mourvèdre vines. It is a rich, full and powerful wine. The finish is very mineral, tense and long on the palate.
The word of the Winemaker, Vasco Perdigao :
An exceptional terroir in the heart of one of the most beautiful villages in France!
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine Chamfort
- Year : 2019
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Côtes du Rhône Villages Séguret
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 90% grenache, 10% mourvèdre
- Soil : Sol composé d'éboulis calcaire de très gros calibre, de veines de quartz sur un lit d'argiles rouges
Drink now, or within 7 years of harvest.
Perfect with roasted duck breast or rabbit saddle in chives butter leg.
THE LATEST COMMENTS