Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Chantegrives
- Year : 2016
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Côtes du Rhône
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Syrah 80 %, Grenache 20 %
- Soil : Coteaux argilo-sableux
Consume now and keep for up to 7 years (2023). Serve between 15 and 17°C.
Ideal with red meats, ribs, game, stews, hare à la royale.
The Wine Estate
Domaine Chantegrives is located in the southern Côtes du Rhône, on the heights of Tresques, the village of the three waters. Our 30 ha of vines, have an average age of 45 years and are divided into 2 cultural islands, each with its own specific characteristics. The place - called "Les Masses" on the heights of Bagnols sur Cèze; territory of the Grenaches. The sandy clay slopes of the hillside of Courac in Tresques, where our Syrah grow perfectly. We also grow Carignan, Cinsaut, Mourvèdre, Ugni-blanc and Bourboulenc. In this privileged environment, we practice a sustainable agriculture that respects nature as a family. Our wines are distinguished, imbued with the unique character of our terroir.