Domaine Chanzy Bonnes Mares Grand Cru - Rouge - 2011
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine Chanzy
- Year : 2011
- Region : Burgundy
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Pinot Noir 100%
- Soil : Dalles calcaires et de marne blanche
Serving temperature: 14 to 16 °C.
Gamey meats, which appreciate its great aromatic intensity and its animal notes in advanced vintages. Game with hair or feathers. Musky and lacquered poultry will also be flattered, as its virile tannins will give structure to this very aromatic and delicately textured meat. The Bonnes-Mares appellation goes well with strong flavoured cheeses.