Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Chanzy
- Year : 2019
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Bourgogne aligoté
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Aligoté
- Soil : Argilo Calcaire
Ideally at 10-12°C as an aperitif.
It will be in its element when served with seafood.
The Wine Estate
Historically established in Bouzeron, the Chanzy domain was created in 1924. However, it finds its origins in the 16th century, as shown by the domain's cellars as well as the rare and ancient rope press sitting in its vault. At first, it was called Domaine du verger d'exemple, but in 1974 it took the name of Chanzy. The largest producer in the Bouzeron appellation, Domaine Chanzy works for the recognition of the smallest Village appellation in Burgundy (55 hectares planted), and especially the only one dedicated to the Aligoté grape variety. With 80 hectares mainly in the Côte Chalonnaise and Côte de Beaune but also in the Côte de Nuits, the domain has appellations as diverse as they are varied, from Mercurey to Vosne-Romanée, passing through Rully, Givry, Maranges, Santenay and Puligny-Montrachet. It also owns 5 Clos and 4 monopoles and the Clos de la Fortune, its jewel, is the only monopole of the Bouzeron appellation. Certified High Environmental Value level 3 since January 2021.