Domaine Chanzy Chapelle-Chambertin Grand Cru - Rouge - 2013
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Chanzy
- Year : 2013
- Region : Burgundy
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Pinot Noir 100%
- Soil : Argiles fines et de blocs de calcaire à fleur de sol.
Serving temperature: 16°C
Game will be welcome, grilled or, even better, in a wine sauce. The power of its tannins will allow this shock of textures, its aromatic complexity and especially its opulence making the difference. Lamb in sauce, coq au vin of course, and rib of beef will also find it very interesting, not forgetting washed-rind cheeses.