Domaine Chanzy Chapelle-Chambertin Grand Cru - Rouge - 2014
The word of the Winemaker, Domaine Chanzy :
Powerful, virile, complex and intense, the Grands Crus of Gevrey-Chambertin impose noble and complex dishes, so that the confrontation remains balanced.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine Chanzy
- Year : 2014
- Region : Burgundy
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Pinot Noir 100%
- Soil : Argiles fines et de blocs de calcaire à fleur de sol.
Serving temperature: 16°C
Game will be welcome, grilled or, even better, in a wine sauce. The power of its tannins will allow this shock of textures, its aromatic complexity and especially its opulence making the difference. Lamb in sauce, coq au vin of course, and rib of beef will also find it very interesting, not forgetting washed-rind cheeses.
THE LATEST COMMENTS