The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Chanzy
- Year : 2018
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Mercurey
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Pinot Noir 100%
- Soil : Sols issus de calcaires durs et des calcaires durs à chailles
Serving temperature: 15°C
Roast pork has adopted it because of its rich aroma, as has simmered poultry. Exotic dishes are also very complimentary. On the cheese platter, it is equally well suited to soft cheeses and mature cheeses.