The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Chanzy
- Year : 2019
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Santenay
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Pinot Noir 100%
- Soil : Argilo-sablonneux, avec des éboulis calcaires.
Serving temperature: 15°C
Turkey terrine, calf's head cheese, foie gras pie, scrambled eggs with chicken livers, foie gras ravioli, oxtail with red wine, tournedos belle-Hélène, black pudding with chestnuts, turkey paupiettes with tomato...