Domaine Christophe et Daniel Rampon Beaujolais Villages - Rouge - 2021
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine Christophe et Daniel Rampon
- Year : 2021
- Region : Beaujolais
- Appellation : Beaujolais Villages
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 100% Gamay
- Soil : Argilo - Calcaire
This Beaujolais Villages will go well with all your dishes, from aperitifs to cheese. Strong enough to make a wine of good conservation, 5 to 6 years
To be kept - To make your cellar - To be drunk immediately
Perfect with cold cuts, offal, but also andouillettes, veal liver, poularde and of course cheeses.
Aperitif - Cheese - Game - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS