The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Christophe et Daniel Rampon
- Year : 2021
- Region : Beaujolais
- Appellation : Fleurie
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% Gamay
- Soil : Silice en superficie avec des veines de granite à faible profondeur
Its intense aromas, its color with carmineous reflections bring it an elegance, a velvety that many envy it. To be enjoyed from late spring until the age of 7-8 years. Serving temperature: 15 to 17° C.
Delicate, flattering, elegant, it goes very well with white meats (fried veal grenadins with cream), lamb (leg), rabbit (rabbit in game), poultry.