The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Christophe et Daniel Rampon
- Year : 2019
- Region : Beaujolais
- Appellation : Morgon
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% Gamay
- Soil : Issu d’un terroir particulier composé de roches pourries et de schistes
After a few years of ageing in our cellars, it will make its way onto your table and can still be kept for many years (10-15 years). Operating temperature 16 to 18° C
This cuvée, made from selected juices and matured for 12 to 13 months in barrels, will perfectly match your dishes in sauce, marinated meats.