The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Christophe et Daniel Rampon
- Year : 2020
- Region : Beaujolais
- Appellation : Morgon
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% Gamay
- Soil : Terroir particulier composé de roches pourries et de schistes
Ideal wine for a local cuisine. It can be kept for many years in your cellar. Operating temperature: 15 to 17° C
Powerful, generous and fat, it goes well with red meats and game with fur or feathers, particularly stewed hare or wild boar, but also mallard, pheasant and tournedos, not to mention cheeses.