Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Coirier
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : IGP Val de Loire
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Chardonnay
- Soil : Argilo-silieux sur schistes
As an aperitif or at the table. From now on. Serve chilled between 11 and 13°C.
Will go perfectly with seafood, fish, raw vegetables and cheese, and perfect as an aperitif with friends.
The Wine Estate
The estate is located in the heart of the Fiefs-Vendéens-Pissotte appellation, a vineyard full of history. The first Fiefs (lands depending on abbeys) date from the 19th century. Rabelais sang the virtues of the Vendée wines but it was mainly Richelieu who contributed to their fame: Thus the fiefs were called the former Fiefs du Cardinal. The Vendée river flows at the foot of the vineyard which is composed of 24 hectares on the Pissotte terroir. The mainly clayey-siliceous soil allows the elaboration of fresh and fine wines. We find in our wines the typicity of the soil. This family estate has been passed down from generation to generation, but the values remain unchanged: tradition, balance, respect for nature. In terms of production, rosés represent half of the total annual production, reds 20%, and whites 30%. For the whites we blend mainly Chenin and Chardonay. For the reds we work with Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon but also with Negrette. For the rosé we use the Gamay. Our domain can receive up to 3000 visitors each year.