The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Combe Blanche
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Cru La Livinière
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : Carignan 10% - Syrah60% - Grenache 30%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
There's no reason not to. La Galine, a great classic of the Cru La Livinière to be drunk now, keeps 5 to 7 years, to be served between 16 and 17°C.
La Galine will perfectly accompany your spicy dishes, with oriental flavours such as tandoori chicken but also with more traditional dishes, grills, roasts of pork...