Domaine Combe Blanche
le four à chaux - Blanc - 2016

Languedoc, IGP Hérault

Domaine Combe Blanche - le four à chaux - Blanc - 2016
12€25

The word of the Winemaker, :

More than 85% of it comes from Roussanne, the remaining 15% being a mixture of Gewurztraminer, Vermentino, sauvignon, and Marsanne. These varieties are planted in 3m x 1m, which allows each plant to take advantage of a large surface area to develop. The grapes are picked by hand and then...

Contenance : 75cL - Contenant : Bouteille
wine order Loading...
Add to cart

Our sliding scale prices

0 12€25 48 11€95 72 11€65 102 11€40 +
Vous souhaitez ajouter 0 bouteilles .
wine order Loading...
12€25
Bouteille 75cL
Add to cart

Our sliding scale prices

0 12€25 48 11€95 72 11€65 102 11€40 +
Vous souhaitez ajouter 0 bouteilles .
Fournisseurs de Vins en Circuit-Court pour les Professionnels
LES GRAPPES PRO
Nos vins sont aussi disponibles pour les professionnels. Inscrivez-vous

Wine information

  • Domain : Domaine Combe Blanche
  • Year : 2016
  • Region : Languedoc
  • Appellation : IGP Hérault
  • Classifications : Non Certifié ou En Conversion
  • Alcoholic degree : 13.5%
  • Grape : Roussanne 85%, Gewurztraminer 9%, Vermentino 2%, Sauvignon 2%, Marsanne 2%
  • Soil : Argilo-calcaire

Tasting

When ?

All the time in all weathers between 12° and 14°.

How ?

On beautiful fish pavers, squid plancha

The Wine Estate

La Combe Blanche is a small estate located in the heart of the Cru La Livinière, the first vintage of Languedoc. The vines spread over the small terroir of the hamlet of Calamiac are composed of a multitude of grape varieties,

THE LATEST COMMENTS

Commentaire

 @laurene0

De jolies notes salines en fin de bouche, je recommande !

Commentaires

1 Commentaire

Commentaires
 @clementboudinel

Un goût plaisant en bouche.

Commentaires
 @emmavkmc

Commentaires

Other Wines from this Winemaker

La Passerillée 17€35
2010, Languedoc
la Galine 14€25
2017, Languedoc
Misunderstood 9€60
2018, Languedoc
8 reviews
L'Enfer 18€35
2012, Languedoc
3 reviews
La Chandelière 20€40
2016, Languedoc
7 reviews

Other Winemakers from this Region

wine order Loading...

lesgrappes.com utilise des cookies
Learn more