Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine Damien Bruneau
- Year : 2015
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Saint-Nicolas-de-Bourgueil
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Cabernet Franc
- Soil : Sablo-graveleux
A light, fruity wine to be drunk young. Ideal for aperitif and barbecues with friends.
It can be drunk slightly chilled with starters, asparagus, grilled meats but also with fish and cheese. It's an all-purpose wine!