Domaine d'Arton Les Cèdres - Liquoreux - 2021
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Liquid
- Domain : Domaine d'Arton
- Year : 2021
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Côtes de Gascogne
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Gros Manseng 200%
- Soil : Plateau argilo-calcaire: perusquet
Serve as an aperitif. Drink now and keep for up to 7 years. Serve between 10 and 12°C".
To impress - To be drunk immediately
Goes well with melon and prosciutto, foie gras, blue-veined cheese, dried fruit, pancakes
Aperitif - Asian - Dessert - Foie gras - Cheese
THE LATEST COMMENTS