Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine Daurion
- Year : 2013
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Languedoc
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Syrah 70%, Grenache 30%
- Soil : sol argilo-calcaire.
To be served with a traditional cuisine! To be kept for up to 5 years. Serve at room temperature and let air out before serving.
Perfect with game terrines; wild boar, partridge, wild boar, wild boar, tandoori chicken, meat lasagna and a cheese platter.