Domaine de Bois Mozé Domaine Bois Mozé Le Champ Noir - Rouge - 2014
Its color is garnet with purple reflections, signs of a great maturity of the Cabernet franc. We find in the nose this perfect maturity of the Loire grape variety with strength and determination: an impression of cooked caramelized red and black fruits (strawberries, blackcurrants, blackberries...), a smoky - toasted touch, then notes of black licorice. In the mouth, the attack is round, velvety, the tannic structure is dense but the tannins are silky. A touch of alcohol energizes the end of the mouth admirably.
The word of the Winemaker, Mathilde Giraudet :
What a sweetness! What velvet!
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine de Bois Mozé
- Year : 2014
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Anjou Villages
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Cabernet franc
- Soil : Argilo-Calcaire
Cuvée Champ Noir is ideal for good family meals or for special occasions. To be served with a prior aeration of one hour.
Our wine will wonderfully accompany cold or fried black pudding, pork grills, tasty grilled red meats. But also stews, veal head, tartars or beef carpaccios. Dare it with dense flesh river fish with its reduced red wine sauce made with butter.
THE LATEST COMMENTS