Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine de Bois Mozé
- Year : 2017
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Anjou Villages
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified, Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Cabernet franc
- Soil : Argilo-Calcaire
Cuvée Champ Noir is ideal for good family meals or for special occasions. To be served with a prior aeration of one hour.
Our wine will wonderfully accompany cold or fried black pudding, pork grills, tasty grilled red meats. But also stews, veal head, tartars or beef carpaccios. Dare it with dense flesh river fish with its reduced red wine sauce made with butter.
The Wine Estate
Domaine de Bois Mozé
Bois Mozé is a charming wine estate located in the commune of Coutures in Anjou. The estate is very atypical for the appellation. In addition to the fact that 3/4 of its vines are located on the hillside overlooking the cellar, Bois Mozé, located in the Anjou region, has all the characteristics of the Saumur wine terroir. The soils are clay-limestone, a geological originality that can be explained by the fact that the vines are located on the western edge of the Paris basin, the starting point of the limestone soil. In 2004, Mathilde Giraudet took over the management of the estate, with the real desire to work the vineyard in a sustainable and responsible way, placing nature and biodiversity at the center of this reflection. First Labelled Terra Vitis in 2011, we are now an organic vineyard since the 2017 harvest.