Attractive, its ruby colour has pretty sparkling garnet hues. Its nose is charming with its delicate red fruit aromas (cherries, subtle strawberry aromas and light redcurrant aromas). The attack is supple, sweet and harmonious, with a round structure, and a very fluid tannic structure.
The word of the Winemaker, Mathilde Giraudet :
A supple and fruity wine, the wine for moments with friends.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine de Bois Mozé
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Anjou
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified , Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13.8°
- Grape : 100% Cabernet Franc
- Soil : Argilo Calcaire
The Terres Rouges cuvée will be perfect for spontaneous moments with friends. A supple and fruity wine, it is very drinkable in its youth.
Our wine will be a delicious accompaniment to dense-fleshed river fish with its reduced red wine sauce made with butter.
It will be perfect with many cold meats (Rillauds d'Anjou, rillettes, smoked hams...), grilled pork, beef tartars or carpaccios, cassoulets. Finally, it will be very appreciated with soft cheeses (reblochon, brie, camembert fermier).
THE LATEST COMMENTS