Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine de Brau
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : IGP Vin de Pays d'Oc
- Classifications : Vegan - Certified Vegan, Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 100% Viognier
- Soil : Sols calcaires limités en profondeur par du grès. Exposition plein Sud. Climat de transition Languedoc / Atlantique.
Drink now for its freshness & can be kept for 3 years. Serve chilled at 10 - 12°C.
Perfect as an aperitif, with chicken tagines, creamy curries, rich dishes and shellfish.
The Wine Estate
Domaine de Brau
Terres de Brau is a pioneer in sustainable agriculture. We cultivate the land in a way that respects the soil, the people and the know-how. Our history is located in the south of France, on the banks of the Canal du Midi. The vineyard took root 150 years ago and today under the name of the domain, 37.8 hectares are planted, 15 of which are classified as AOP Cabardès. The 34 plots, grouped in two lots around the winery, are protected to the south by the Trapel River and to the north by the garrigue. For decades, the 173,456 vines have been cultivated in organic agriculture - certified by Ecocert since 1989. Through 3 ranges we propose wines for all moments:* Pop range: easy to drink, aperitifs and light meals;* Micro-cuvées range for a plot approach in mono-variety where our terroir expresses itself as well as a blending cuvée (Méditation) reflecting our vision of a wine of southern friends;* A cuvée AOP Cabardès, unique small appellation marrying the elegance of the Bordeaux and the greediness of the Languedoc.