The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine de Cabasse
- Year : 2021
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Côtes du Rhône
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Grenache, Syrah, Counoise, Carignan
- Soil : argilo-calcaire
Rosé is a wine to be tasted young to preserve its liveliness. Serve between 8 and 10°C.
This summer's champion rosé will go well with the estate's carpaccio de Saint Jacques in olive oil and will make a popular aperitif.