Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine de Cassagnole
- Year : 2020
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Ardèche
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Grenache Noir, une pointe de Syrah
- Soil : Sols de graves, très filtrants
A rosé for summer evenings with friends around the pool and barbecue.
Salads, cold starters, grills. From snacks to light meals.
The Wine Estate
Domaine de Cassagnole
At the foot of the Ardèche Cévennes, the Domaine de Cassagnole is located on both sides of the river "le Chassezac". The terroir is very rich and it is not uncommon to find fossils that testify to the antiquity of the soils that constituted the bottom of the sea a few million years ago. Each grape variety is cultivated, vinified and aged separately, as the blending is done at the end of the maturing process. No insecticides or chemical fertilizers are used in the Domaine de Cassagnole vineyards and the frequency of treatment is low and adapted to the climate of the year. The cultivation of the vine is, for Audrey, the essential work because it conditions the qualitative potential of the harvest and thus of the wines. For her, the wine is mainly made "in the vineyard".