Domaine de Chantegut VACQUEYRAS Les clés la Magnaneraie - Rouge - 2015
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine de Chantegut
- Year : 2015
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Vacqueyras
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 60% Grenache 40% Syrah
- Soil : sol argilo-calcaire
To be served with meat in sauce (lamb, duck breast) from now on, and to be kept up to 10 years.
Serve between 17 and 18°C
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar - To be drunk immediately
Perfect with red meat or fish (monkfish stew, cod) with a spicy sauce.
This wine is also perfect with cheese (soft cheese, chaource...) but also as a dessert with a chocolate fondant.
Dessert - Cheese - Game - Fish - Red meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS