Domaine de Chantegut VACQUEYRAS les clés la Magnaneraie - Rouge - 2018
The color is intense ruby, the olfaction is complex and powerful with notes of red fruits, wood and spices. Mentholated notes bring the freshness. In mouth the attack is fleshy and ample, long persistence, very harmonious tannins.
The word of the Winemaker, Anne-Sophie Marseille :
Fruity, complex and spicy wine. Matured at 30% in demi muids.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine de Chantegut
- Year : 2018
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Vacqueyras
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Grenache noir syrah
- Soil : sol argilo-calcaire
To be served with a simple and authentic cuisine! Now, and to be kept for up to 10 years. Serve between 15-16°C.
Perfect with fish (monkfish stew, cod) as well as with meat (lamb, duck breast), this wine will also go perfectly with a dessert such as a chocolate fondant.
THE LATEST COMMENTS