The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine de Chantegut
- Year : 2014
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Vacqueyras
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Grenache noir 70% syrah 30%
- Soil : sol argilo-calcaire
To be served with a simple and authentic cuisine! Now, and to be kept for up to 10 years. Serve between 15-16°C.
Perfect with cheese such as raclette, fondue, reblochon. This wine will also go perfectly with red meat such as duck breast or lamb.