Domaine de Chantegut VACQUEYRAS Tradition - Rouge - 2015
The color is intense ruby pink, the olfaction is intense with notes of small red fruits. In the mouth this wine is ample with elegant and discreet tannins.
The word of the Winemaker, Anne-Sophie Marseille :
Supple, fruity and greedy wine.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine de Chantegut
- Year : 2015
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Vacqueyras
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Grenache noir syrah
- Soil : sol argilo-calcaire
To be served with a simple and authentic cuisine! Now, and to be kept for up to 10 years. Serve between 15-16°c
Perfect with red meat and vegetables such as ratatouille.
THE LATEST COMMENTS