Domaine de Chantegut VERVINE - Rouge - 2022
Its color is deep ruby pink, the olfaction is intense with notes of red fruits and licorice. The attack in mouth and ample it is tannins are silky and fleshy.
The word of the Winemaker, Anne-Sophie Marseille :
A simple and easy to drink wine for all occasions: light and fruity
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine de Chantegut
- Year : 2022
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : IGP Méditérranée
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : 50% Merlot 50% Grenache noir
- Soil : sol argilo-calcaire
To be served with a simple and authentic cuisine! Now, and to be kept for up to 4 years. Serve between 14-16°C
This wine will be perfect as an aperitif, with cheeses such as banon, brie, camembert. The red VERVINE will also go perfectly with fish such as tuna, but also with meat such as lamb or even roasted chicken.
THE LATEST COMMENTS