The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine de Coste Chaude
- Year : 2018
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Côtes du Rhône
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Grenache 70% - Syrah 30%
- Soil : Coteaux argilo-calcaires
Serve between 16 and 18°C.
Keeps for up to 4 - 5 years
It will be perfect as an aperitif, it is an easy wine to enjoy, even by people who are not very fond of red wines. It can be served with certain deli meats, white meats, fish and cheeses, such as veal blanquette, sauerkraut, grilled salmon steak with cranberry sauce.