The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine de Joÿ
- Year : 2019
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Côtes de Gascogne
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Petit Manseng 70 % - Colombard 30 %
- Soil : Sables fauves et Argiles
Ideal for discovery evenings or with friends, this wine can be drunk now or kept for a few years.
It will go well with grilled fish, white meats and cheeses. It is also very appreciated as an aperitif.