The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine de la Grenaudière
- Year : 2016
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Muscadet Sèvre et Maine
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Melon de Bourgogne 100%
- Soil : Granitique
To be enjoyed with a refined meal. To be enjoyed now but also to forget 10 to 15 years.
This wine will go perfectly with noble fish, lobster, but also with sweetbreads or a guinea fowl in cream sauce. Also excellent on hard cheeses such as comté cheese.