Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine de la Haille
- Year : 2019
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Côtes de Gascogne
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Chardonnay, Sauvignon, Gros-Manseng
- Soil : argilo calcaire
Keeps for 5 to 10 years. Serve between 12 and 14°C
Serve as an aperitif or as an accompaniment to a dish with fish and white meat.