Domaine de la Perdrix Rivesaltes Tuilé - Rouge - 2013
Dress of a beautiful orange tiled dress. Complex nose mixing prune, cherry, cocoa and roasted notes. Very gourmet on the palate, concentrated, fresh, balanced. The aromas are in ecstasy.
The word of the Winemaker, André et Virginie Gil :
A smooth and tasty tiled Rivesaltes
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine de la Perdrix
- Year : 2013
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Rivesaltes
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : 90% Grenache Noir, 10% Grenache Gris
- Soil : Sols limoneux-argileux
From now on, and to be kept for up to 7 years. Serve between 13 and 16°C.
To impress - This will surprise you
Perfect with chocolate dessert and marbled cheeses.
THE LATEST COMMENTS