The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine de la Pirolette
- Year : 2020
- Region : Beaujolais
- Appellation : Saint-Amour
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Gamay noir 100%
- Soil : sols caillouteux de grès et pierres bleues, d’argile et de sable granitiques.
Ideal on white meats! Keep between 2 and 5 years. Serve between 15 and 18°C.
Perfect with braised chicken and potatoes from Noirmoutier, rabbit with chorizo and mustard, shrimps with saffron or on your Thai meals.