Our sliding scale prices
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine de la Roche Bleue
- Year : 2019
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Coteaux du Loir
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Chenin
- Soil : Argile à silex, sous-sol calcaire
A true wine of pleasure, to be enjoyed now or kept for 4 years ideally, the terroir will reveal itself even more.
As an aperitif for dinner with fish and cheese toasts. As an accompaniment to white meat in a veal blanquette sauce.