Pale gold colour, brilliant reflections. Beautiful spring floral nose with a background of white fruits and citrus fruits. A tender, fine sauvignon, with delicate floral and fruity aromas and a gourmet tart finish. The whole leaves a great freshness in the mouth.
The word of the Winemaker, Vincent Leclair :
Balanced, it returns all its fruit
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine de la Rochette
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Touraine
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Sauvignon
- Soil : Perruche : Argile - Silex
On any occasion. As an aperitif, starter, meat, fish or cheese. For large meals or drinks with friends
Empty your oyster of its juice and replace it with a drop of Sauvignon.
Also goes very well with cold cuts or grilled prawns.
Seafood - Fish - White meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS