Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine de Laballe
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Côtes de Gascogne
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 44.20°
- Grape : Ugni Blanc
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
To be enjoyed alone or accompanied.
The tasting of Armagnac can be done at the beginning or at the end of a meal, preferably served in a tulip glass.
The Wine Estate
Domaine de Laballe
The estate is located on a rare terroir: the tawny sands, renowned for the production of Armagnac. We are the first to produce wine there. Our vineyards extend over 17 hectares on clay-luminous soils. Our vines are grown on two appellations: the Landes terroirs which constitute the identity of the wines and the Côtes de Gascogne. The grape varieties used for the dry white wines are: colombard, ugni blanc, sauvignon blanc, sauvignon gris, gros manseng, chardonnay; for the sweet white wines: petit manseng and gros manseng; for the rosé: cabernet franc; and for the red wine: merlot, cabernet sauvignon and tannat. The estate works in close collaboration with other neighboring estates.