Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine de Laballe
- Year : 2021
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : IGP Landes
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Gros Manseng : 40% Colombard 40%, Ugni Blanc 20%
- Soil : Argilo-limoneux
Ideal with Asian cuisine. From now on, serve chilled!
Perfect with sushi, Asian cuisine and can be enjoyed on its own as an aperitif.
The Wine Estate
Domaine de Laballe
The estate is located on a rare terroir: the tawny sands, renowned for the production of Armagnac. We are the first to produce wine there. Our vineyards extend over 17 hectares on clay-luminous soils. Our vines are grown on two appellations: the Landes terroirs which constitute the identity of the wines and the Côtes de Gascogne. The grape varieties used for the dry white wines are: colombard, ugni blanc, sauvignon blanc, sauvignon gris, gros manseng, chardonnay; for the sweet white wines: petit manseng and gros manseng; for the rosé: cabernet franc; and for the red wine: merlot, cabernet sauvignon and tannat. The estate works in close collaboration with other neighboring estates.