Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine de l'Allamande
- Year : 2021
- Region : Provence
- Appellation : Côtes de Provence
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Clairette, Rolle
- Soil : Argilo calcaire, argilo caillouteux
Dry and fruity white wine, this white wine will seduce you throughout your meals. With a very nice balance and intense minerality, you can enjoy it all year round.
Aperitif, sweet and sour dishes (apricot tagines for example), desserts with white flesh fruits. Fish with a lemon sauce.
The Wine Estate
Domaine de l'Allamande
The Domaine de l'Allamande is a family business run by the Quiroga family. The plots of land of the domain are rich and diverse, we do not speak of a Terroir but of 3 Terroirs:L'Allamande: at 400 meters of altitude, on a clayey-limestone soil, corresponding to the geological specificity of the Terroir of Bandol, facing the Golden Islands of Hyères and Porquerolles, surrounded by a classified forest.Puget-Ville: on a stony clay soil from the Permian period; Collobrières: on a red earth soil. Each of these soils constitutes a richness and a specificity to our wines. Our vintages are thus issued from parcel selections, in order to appreciate the richness that nature gives us. Harvesting is done by hand, it is a titanic work, especially when we work the plot of Allamande, the hardest physically, in hillsides, but giving a minerality and a complexity out of standard to our wines. Since the beginning, the Domaine has been committed to producing wines that preserve nature. Thus, we use numerous processes to limit the impact of production on our terroir. The Domaine is oriented towards an organic production.