Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : DOMAINE DE L'EPINEAU
- Year : 2019
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Coteaux du Giennois
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 80% PINOT NOIR 20% GAMAY
- Soil : ARGILO CALCAIRE
This is one of the few wines that you can drink both young and mature in your cellar. Serve between 14 and 16°C.
It can accompany an entire meal and is at its best with meats in sauce, charcuterie and all cheeses. It will surprise you with a chocolate dessert.