The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : DOMAINE DE L'EPINEAU
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Coteaux du Giennois
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% SAUVIGNON BLANC
- Soil : ARGILO CALCAIRE
Drunk young, it will express its fruitiness and freshness to the full. It will evolve charmingly over a few years. Serve between 10 and 12°C.
Served as an aperitif, it gently prepares your palate for the finest gastronomy and respects the dishes it accompanies (seafood, grilled fish, hot starters, cheese...)