Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine de l'Idylle
- Year : 2020
- Region : Savoie
- Appellation : Vin de Savoie
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Natural - No Sulphite Added Wine - without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Mondeuse
- Soil : Sol argilo-calcaire formé par les éboulis des alpes. Coteau bien ensoleillé sud, sud-est face aux grandes alpes.
Starting today at around 15-16°C. Can be kept for 1-2 years.
As an aperitif with Savoy cheeses and charcuterie. On a
terrine or white meat.
The Wine Estate
Domaine de l'Idylle
It is in the hollowed-out valley of the Massif de Bauges, also called "Combe de Savoie", that the Domaine de l'Idylle is located. Here, the vines are grown on steep slopes of clay and limestone. The climate, characterized by cool nights and warmer days on the hillsides, gives the wine freshness and ripeness of fruit. Some parcels are very difficult to access, especially for the Mondeuse parcel where the vines are located on scree, which forces us to do everything manually.