Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine de Lionne
- Year : 2018
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Graves
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 70% SAUVIGNON BLANC, 30% SEMILLON
- Soil : SABLO-GRAVELEUX
The Château de Lionne can accompany you throughout a meal, from the aperitif to the cheese.
Nice guard at 3. Do not serve too cool between 10° and 13° is the right temperature.
Extra with a salmon tartar, a carpaccio of scallops.
It will show its complexity and its length on a white meat in sauce and will blossom on a mature cheese.
The Wine Estate
Domaine de Lionne
The Château de Lionne is a wine estate that covers 37 hectares. The Château is located in the commune of Illats in the center of the Graves, between the Girondine moorland forest, the Garonne and the Ciron. This geographical situation allows the domain to benefit from very harsh winters, very hot summers and sometimes we are entitled to some surprises like spring frosts. Véronique Smati decided to take over Château de Lionne in 2007. The estate receives the most attentive care possible to give back to this vintage its letters of nobility. Véronique Smati has surrounded herself with the best team to bottle the Graves terroir. Grégory Dalla Longa, trained by Denis Dubourdieu is the oenologist of the Château. We produce mainly Red Graves and White Graves, blended wines from Bordeaux grape varieties. For the reds, depending on the vintage, we use Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot in different proportions. For the white wines, the Semillon is often the majority of the grapes used, combined with the Sauvignon Blanc. The soils of Château de Lionne are divided into two entities: sandy-gravel soils with good drainage and coolness, which are suitable for white grape varieties and Merlot, and beautiful deep Graves soils which give the later grape varieties the optimal maturity. Our credo: let nature and fruit express themselves.