Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine de Maouries
- Year : 2018
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : A.O.C Saint Mont
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 80% Tannat 15% Fer Servadou 5% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil : Plateau argilo-calcaire à galets roulés
From now on for the fruity side but can wait up to 5 to 8 years. Serve between 17 and 18°C.
It is the wine of friends par excellence! It will be perfect as an aperitif with tapas, with duck confit or a discreet cheese.
The Wine Estate
Domaine de Maouries
The Domaine de Maouries has been a family affair for four generations, managed today by Isabelle, Pascal, Philippe and Claire DUFAU. The vineyard extends over very stony hillsides facing south, from which the four appellations of the Domaine benefit generously: A.O.C Madiran, Pacherenc du Vic Bilh, Saint Mont (the only independent property of the appellation) and I.G.P Côtes de Gascogne. This exceptional situation offers pure, greedy and surprising wines...